DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS
THURSDAY, August 30, 2018
Auditions for the 2018 - 2019 season will be held from September 5-7, 2018 at the New England Conservatory.
These auditions will be for the following positions:
- REQUIREMENTS: You must be in good standing with the Boston Musician's Association (AFM Local 9-535).
- Union musicians will be auditioning for our SUB LIST only.
- REQUIREMENTS: You must be enrolled in a Boston area undergraduate program, graduate program, OR have graduated within the past (2) years.
- Students will be auditioning for a role in the orchestra or a position on our SUB LIST.
- REQUIREMENTS: You must have a passionate love for classical music!
- Amateurs will be auditioning for a place in our orchestra and on our SUB LIST.
- Amateur players will only need to prepare the solo works.
PLEASE PREPARE ALL PARTS AS NOTED BELOW AND BRING SEVERAL COPIES OF YOUR RESUME TO YOUR AUDITION FOR THE COMMITTEE.
ALL AUDITIONS WILL BE VIDEO RECORDED.
Please click on the Audition Survey button and fill out the required survey.
For questions, please contact BPO Personnel Manager Maya Jacobs with any questions or if you are a non-string player interested in learning more about the orchestra.