Last update: June 20, 2020
The Boston Philharmonic is committed to the health and safety of our concert patrons and musicians.
The New 2020-2021 Concert Season and Online Events
- Read the latest on our blog about plans for the 2020-2021 concert season.
- We have been hosting a series of online talks, performances, and workshops with Maestro Benjamin Zander:
- To view past recorded events and streaming events visit us on YouTube.
In light of the on-going coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, and in accordance with the health directives of the CDC and Governor Baker, the following events were canceled:
- March 28 Interpretations of Music: Lessons for Life Class
- April 11 Interpretations of Music: Lesson for Life Class
- May 2 Interpretations of Music: Lesson for Life Class
- April 18 Rising Stars Gala
- April 24 Boston Philharmonic Orchestra Concert
- May 10 Boston Philharmonic Youth Orchestra Concert
If you have purchased tickets for either the BPO concert on April 24, 2020 or the BPYO concert on May 10, 2020 we will gladly assist you with making changes. If you are able, we would request that you convert your ticket purchase to a donation. If you prefer, we will credit your tickets toward a concert next season or issue a refund.
In the event of a cancellation:
What are my ticket options if a concert is canceled or rescheduled due to the Coronavirus?
- Donate your ticket. As a nonprofit arts organization, the Boston Philharmonic relies on the audience we serve. By donating your tickets in lieu of a refund, you are providing vital support for the music and musicians that inspire our community. Please consider donating your tickets back to the Boston Philharmonic and receive a donation receipt by contacting 617.236.0999.
- Put tickets on account - as a gift certificate. Hold your tickets on your account. Contact the Box Office at 617.236.0999 and we will put your funds on account as a gift certificate to use toward another performance this season.
- Request a refund. Generally our policy is no refunds. In the event of a cancellation we will issue refunds if requested. Contact the Box Office at 617.236.0999.
Questions: Please contact the Boston Philharmonic office at : email@example.com
CDC What You Need to Know
CDC What To Do if You're Sick
Boston Public Health Commission Fact Sheet