Work with the Boston Philharmonic!
The Director of Finance is a part-time (20 hours/week) position responsible for performing all accounting tasks to ensure that BPO’s financial activities are recorded timely, accurately, and consistently.
• Academic and/or professional credential in accounting and specific experience in non-profit
accounting and reporting.
• Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Rigorous attention to detail and deadlines.
• Proficiency in Quickbooks and Excel required; familiarity with Salesforce or similar databases
• Ability to work independently but also effectively within a small, dynamic group.