Programming and artists are subject to change.
All orders are subject to an $8 service fee.
There are no refunds or exchanges on all individual ticket orders.
Subscriber Exchange Policy:
- Ticket exchange is an exclusive benefit for subscribers.
- All exchanges are subject to ticket availability.
- To exchange, you must pay the difference in price, if applicable.
- Ticket exchanges must be completed by noon the business day prior to a concert (i.e., Wednesday at 12:00 pm before a Thursday concert, Friday at 12:00 pm before a Saturday or Sunday concert).
- Exchanges may be made via phone, mail or fax. New tickets will be mailed unless it is too close to the concert date, in which case tickets will be held at Will Call.
- Exchange by phone: 617-236-0999. After you have made your exchange, please remember to discard your old tickets to avoid double seating. Once your exchange is processed, your original seats will be released for sale to the public.
- Questions: Please call the Boston Philharmonic box office at 617-236-0999.
For accessible seating please call: 617-496-2222 (Sanders Theatre Box Office) 617-585-1260 (Jordan Hall Box Office) 888-266-1200 (Symphony Hall Box Office) or 617-236-0999 (Boston Philharmonic Box Office)
Please call the Boston Philharmonic Box office at: 617-236-0999 if any of these discounts apply to you.
- Subscriber Additional Ticket Discounts: $10.00 off price levels A,B,C, and 10% off BPYO tickets.
- Orchestra Members: $10.00 off all price levels
- Coolidge Corner Theatre: $10.00 off all price levels
- WGBH: $10.00 off price levels A, B, C
- WBUR: $10.00 off price levels A, B, C
- Massachusetts Teachers Association: $10.00 off price levels A, B, C
- * 10.00 Student & Senior Rush tickets are available on the day of at the venue box office. For students a valid I.D. must be presented.
Group Sales: We offer special rates for all groups of 10 or more, and we welcome members of community groups, schools, etc. with limited budgets. Please contact Julie Murray at 617-236-0999 ext. 224