All orders are subject to an $8 service fee. There are no refunds or exchanges on all individual ticket orders.
Subscriber Exchange Policy: Ticket exchange is an exclusive benefit for subscribers. All exchanges are subject to ticket availability. To exchange, you must pay the difference in price, if applicable.
Discovery Series: Ticket exchanges may be made up until 12pm the Wednesday before the concert date.
Weekend Series: Ticket exchanges may be made up until 12pm on the Friday before the concert date for Saturday/Sunday performances. Exchanges may be made via phone, mail or fax. New tickets will be mailed unless it is too close to the concert date, in which case tickets will be held at Will Call.
Exchange by phone: 617-236-0999. After you have made your exchange, please remember to discard your old tickets to avoid double seating. Once your exchange is processed your original seats will be released for sale to the public. Questions: Please call the box office at 617-236-0999.
Programming is subject to change.
For accessible seating please call: 617-496-2222 (Sanders Theatre Box Office) 617-585-1260 (Jordan Hall Box Office) 888-266-1200 Symphony Hall Box Office) or 617-236-0999 (Boston Philharmonic Box Office)
Please call the Boston Philharmonic Box office at: 617-236-0999 if any of these discounts apply to you.
- Subscriber Additional Ticket Discounts: $10.00 off price levels A,B,C, and 10% off BPYO tickets.
- Orchestra Members: $10.00 off all price levels
- Coolidge Corner Theatre: $5.00 off all price levels
- WGBH: $10.00 off price levels A, B, C
- WBUR: $10.00 off price levels A, B, C
- Massachusetts Teachers Association: $10.00 off price levels A, B, C
- * 8.00 Student & Senior Rush tickets are available on the day of at the venue box office. For students a valid I.D. must be presented.
Group Sales: please contact Rebecca Dobrzynski at 617-236-0999 ext. 24