The mission of the BPO Corporate Ambassadors Program is to promote Boston Philharmonic events among local corporations.
Who Should be an Corporate Ambassador?
Anyone from a corporation who is passionate about classical music and interested in playing a key role in connecting the Boston Philharmonic to his or her corporate community.
What do Corporate Ambassadors do?
Ambassadors are given marketing materials and event information to distribute to their corporate communities, with the goal of inviting community members to BPO concerts with discounted tickets—$15 for Discovery Series concerts and $20 for Saturday and Sunday concerts.
What are the Benefits of Being a Corporate Ambassador?
Ambassadors will receive:
- 2 subscriptions to attend BPO concerts for free
- a BPO water bottle or tote bag
- an invitation to the year-end BPO party
- a profile on the BPO website
- an opportunity to connect with BPO staff and orchestra members
Interested in becoming a Corporate Ambassador? Contact Laine Kyllonen at 617.236.0999 or firstname.lastname@example.org.