The Boston Philharmonic invites energetic students, staff, and faculty from local colleges and universities to join a new initiative: BPO Ambassadors Program.
The mission of the BPO Ambassadors Program is to promote Boston Philharmonic events on college and university campuses.
Who Should be an Ambassador?
Students, staff and faculty members of local colleges or universities who are passionate about classical music and interested in playing a key role in connecting the Boston Philharmonic to his or her community.
What do Ambassadors do?
Ambassadors are given marketing materials and event information to distribute to their school communities, with the goal of inviting community members to BPO concerts and events.
What are the Benefits of Being an Ambassador?
Ambassadors will receive:
- 2 subscriptions to attend BPO concerts for free
- a BPO merchandise item
- an invitation to the year-end BPO party
- a profile on the BPO website
- an opportunity to connect with BPO staff and orchestra members
- an invitation to an Ambassador Mixer for the chance to meet other Ambassadors and win fabulous prizes
Ready to Join Our Community of Ambassadors?
Contact Jacob Klapholz at 617.236.0999 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to get in touch with any of our Ambassadors, please contact Ambassador liaison, Jacob Klapholz at 617.236.0999 or email@example.com.